Monday, September 9, 2013

The NFL Season is Back

This past thursday, September 5th, 2013, marked the beginning of the NFL season. Between watching my favorite teams and managing my fantasy roster, I have very little free time on sundays.  Throughout the week, I am constantly looking at my fantasy football rosters (I currently manage four teams) to make sure I put myself in the best position to win.  Like any other fantasy owner, I'm always faced with decisions.  Just this week, I had to decide whether to start Robert Griffin III or Cam Newton. The Panthers were playing Seattle, one of the top defensive teams in the league.  Who do I value more at this point in time? Which quarterback's marginal benefit is greater? Weighing the pros and cons, I decided to go with RGIII, whose Redskins are playing a much weaker Eagles defense.  Cam Newton, sitting on my bench, only had 12 points, so as long as Griffin can produce more than that, this economic risk will have paid off for me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the decision you made. I also currently own 2 fantasy teams and I am a combined record of 7-3 . But that was a great of example you used

    ReplyDelete